The Central Selection Board of Constable has released the Admit Card for the Bihar Police Constables Recruitment 2017.
The candidates who applied for the position must download the admit cards before October 22, 2017.
The Bihar Police Constable written examination will be conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the position of Police Constables. The examination will be conducted in three shifts:
- The first and shift will be conducted on October 15, 2017 from 10 AM to 12 PM.
- The second shift will be conducted on October 15, 2017 from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- The third shift will be conducted on October 22, 2017 from 10 AM to 12 PM.
The candidates must reach reach the examination venue one hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
Examination Pattern for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- The examination will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The questions will be from various subjects - Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science and Social Studies.
Admit Card for the Bihar Police Constable Exam
The Admit Card contains important details about the candidates and the examination. If any discrepancies are found, the candidates must immediately inform the CSBC.
How to Get a Duplicate Admit Card?
The candidates can also avail a duplicate admit card. The candidates must visit the Central Selection Board (Constable Recruitment), Back Harding Road, Patna-800001 and present a copy of the filled in application form. Candidates who want a duplicate admit card will have to approach the board from October 10 to October 12, 2017.
How to Download the Admit Card for Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017?
- Visit the official website - csbc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads 'Regarding downloading of e-Admit Card for Constable Examination. (Advt. 01/2017)'
- A new page will open.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Your admit card will be displayed.
- Download the admit card and take a print out.