The Indian Railways have invited the applications from candidates who are interested in the recruitment process which is open for male and female candidates for the Railway Protection Force(RPF)
There are a total of 19952 vacancies for the Railway Protection Force Constable vacancies.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
The last date to apply for the RPF recruitment 2017 is October 14, 2017. The job location for the recruitment will be all over India.
Out of all the 19952 vacancies, there are 33317 vacancies for the candidates from SC category. From the ST category there are 3363 vacancies. There are 4371 vacancies for the candidates for the OBC candidates. The candidates who belong to the unreserved category have 8901 vacancies for the recruitment.
Eligibility for Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to have class 10 certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- The candidates who apply need to belong to the age group 18 to 35 years of age.
- The rules for age of relaxation are applicable for the candidates who belong to reserved category.
- Candidates need to check the official notification to know about age relaxation rules.
Selection Procedure for Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve written test, physical efficiency test, physical measurement test, viva mock test, bonus marks and document verification. The candidates need to pass through the procedure to get through the recruitment procedure.
Pay Scale for Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2017
The pay scale for the candidates who pass through the selection procedure and get the job, will be provided Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 per month along with a grade pay of Rs. 2000.
Application Fee for Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for candidates who are apply for the RPF recruitment is Rs 40.
- Candidates who belong Sc, St or any minority category, and female candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
- The fee is to be paid through a Demand Draft.
How to Apply for Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the RPF recruitment notification
- Read through the notification
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details in the space provided
- Attach a passport size photograph, signature and the required documents to the form
- Send the application form and the other documents to the address mentioned in the notification.