The Gauhati High Court, Assam has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the post of System Assistant on regular basis. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before August 28, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the post of System Assistants is at Gauhati, Assam.
The Pay scale for the position is Rs.5000 to Rs.20200
Important Dates for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
The last date to submit the application is August 28, 2017 5 PM
The last date to pay the application fee is September 1, 2017.
Eligibility for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have a Bachelors of Science degree with a 1 year post graduate diploma in computer applications or science from a a recognized institution.
- The candidates with BCA with 60 per cent aggregate or its equivalent can also apply.
- Candidates with a diploma in polytechnic in computer science or engineering or electronics or telecommunications with 60 per cent passing marks and a 2 year experience can also apply for the positions
- The age limit for the candidates who are applying for the recruitment is 21 years to 38 years of age
- Candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
The Selection Process for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will involve a written test, a practical test and an interview, for the recruitment process.
Application Fee for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for candidates who belong to General and unreserved categories is Rs. 360.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to SC/ST?PWD categories is Rs. 180.
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - ghconline.gov.in
- On the home page click on 'Recruitment'
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Click on New Register
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Submit the details and note down the registration code
- Fill the online application form
- Upload a recent passport size photograph, signature and attach the important documents
- Submit the applications
- Download and take a print out for future reference