The Secretariat Administration Department, Government of Assam has announced a recruitment notification for candidates who are looking for jobs as Computers Operators.
There are a total of 167 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The interested candidates can check the official notification on the official website.
The application process started from August 21, 2017 and the last date for the submission of online application is September 19, 2017.
There are a total of 167 vacancies available, and the pay scale for the same is Rs. 14000 to Rs. 49,000 and the job location for the same will be in the state of Assam.
Eligibility for Assam Government Recruitment 2017
The candidates need to have a bachelors degree in any relevant discipline - Arts, Science or Commerce or an equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
The candidates must also have a minimum of 6 month Diploma or Computer certificate from a recognized institute.
The candidates must be minimum of 18 years of age to maximum of 43 years as on January 1, 2017.
For age relaxation rules, candidates are requested to refer to the official notification.
Selection Process for Assam Government Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve a written examination and a computer proficiency practical examination, that the applicants will have to pass.
Application Fee for Assam Government Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the general category is Rs. 250.
- The candidates who belong to the SC/ST/OBC categories have to pay Rs.150.
- The candidates who belong to BPL category do not have to pay an application fee.
- The application fee can be made through offline mode, which is through treasury challan
How to Apply for Assam Government Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - sad.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the notification that reads - 'Computer Operators in Assam Secretariat'
- Read through the notifications
- Apply online
- Fill in the important details
- Attach the important documents
- Submit the applications
- Download and take a print out for future reference