The Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has announced recruitment notification for candidates who are eligible for Teacher positions.There are a total of 71 posts available for recruitment.
The interested candidates can check the official notification for information related to eligibility and qualification. Candidates should make sure that they go for the interview.
Thedate for the walk-in interview is August 28, 2017.
Pay Scale for the NFR Recruitment 2017
The job location will be all over India, and the Pay Scale for the job will be Rs, 500 for PGT teachers, Rs, 250 for TGT teachers and Rs. 21, 250 for PRT teachers.
Eligibility for the NFR Recruitment 2017
The candidates are required to have a graduate or a post graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution
For information related to age limit and age relaxation rules, the candidates are requested to check the official notification.
Selection process for the NFR Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve an interview. The venue for the walk in interview is - Office of the Chief Medical Director, N.F. Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati - 781011, Assam.
How to apply for the NFR Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website- www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the Home page, find the link that reads Careers
- Find the recruitment notification
- Go through the notification and see if you are eligible for the walk in interview
- Take important documents - original educational certificates to the interview
- Attend the interview on the mentioned date
Also Read: MGNREGA Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!