Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has announced a recruitment notification for candidates who are interested to apply for the position of Rozgar Sahayak and Assistant posts.
There are a total of 3787 vacancies available for recruitment for which the notification has been released. Interested candidates can check and read through the official notification for information related to eligibility.
Candidates are requested to apply, only after they make sure is they are eligible to apply.
The last date for the submission of application for recruitment is August 31, 2017. The selected candidates will be posted in the districts of Assam.
Vacancies and Pay Scale for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017
- The position of Accredited Engineer has 1850 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs. 18,000 per month.
- The Gram Rozgar Sahayak post has 520 positions and the pay scale is Rs.8,400.
- The position of Computer Assistant has 60 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs. 8,400 per month.
- Account Assistant position has 46 posts and Rs.25,000 as the pay scale.
- MIS manager position has 9 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.25,000.
- The position is Gaon Panchayat Coordinator has 1083 positions and the pay scale is Rs.9,500.
- The Block MIS Manager post has 219 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.10,000.
Eligibility for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017
Each position for the recruitment, has different educational qualifications, that the candidates need to meet. The candidates are requested to check the official notification for eligiblity related to qualification for the desired post.
- The candidates are requested to keep in mind that, the recruitment for the various positions requires a minimum age limit to be 21 years of age and maximum as 35 years of age.
- Candidates can find age relaxation information on the official notification.
Application Fee for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017
The candidates will have to pay the application fee for the applying for the recruitment process. The candidates can pay the fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
Interested Applicants can apply on the official website - rural.assam.gov.in
Also Read: NALCO Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!