RailTel Corporation of India Limited(RailTel) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Engineer, Senior Manager and Assistant General Manager posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 29, 2017.
There are 131 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified to be in state of Gujarat and in any of states in the North East.
Important Dates for RailTel Recruitment 2017
- The submission of application stated on September 7, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application is September 29, 2017 by 12 PM.
Eligibility for RailTel Recruitment 2017
- The candidate is required to have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in engineering in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidate can also apply if they have a Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) with 55 per cent pass marks or a CGPA of its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Candidates with a diploma in a relevant subject with 55 per cent pass marks or with CGPA of its equivalent can also apply.
- The candidate needs to be minimum of 18 years of age and maximum of 38 years.
- The candidates are requested to check the age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for RailTel Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test, which will be followed by an interview.
Application Fee for RailTel Recruitment
- The candidates who belong to General category need to pay Rs.200 as application fee.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories need to pay application fee is Rs.100
- The applicants can pay the fees through any of the online modes - Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking
How to Apply for RailTel Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -railtelindia.com
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the important details.
- Pay the application fee.
- After the submission of the application form take a print out of the same for future use.