Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 192 Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates must submit the application form to the below-specified address before November 29, 2017.
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy details:
- No. of Vacancies: 192
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- End date to apply: 29 November 2017
|Name of the posts||No. of vacancies|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||08|
- Candidates applying for this post must have passed Matriculation Examination with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10+2 system.
- Must possess ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Candidates applying for these posts must have completed 15 years as on 14 November 2017, and should not be more than 24 years.
- The upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- During their one year/06 month's training, they will be paid stipend of Rs. Rs. 6841 /- to Rs. 6081/- per month as the case may be.
- The job appliers will be appointed on the basis of performance in written test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must follow the RWF official website to download application format.
- Candidates need to fill an application Form with exceptionally vital points of interest and must connect photocopies of whole records and attach their latest proper size photos.
- The application envelope ought to be superscribed as "Application for undergoing training as Trade Apprentice" and need to send at the following address.
To, The Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka,
Bangalore - 560064
Important Date to focus:
- Last date of receiving of application: 29 November 2017