Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 151 posts of Block Social Security Officer on Contractual basis. Interested candidates can apply before December 8, 2017.
OSSC vacancy details:
- Post Name: Block Social Security Officer
- Total Number of Vacancies: 151 Vacancies
- Last date to apply: 8 December 2017
OSSC Vacancy Educational Requirement:
- Candidates applying for this post must have done Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- The applying candidates should be residing between 21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Upper age limits can be relaxed as per the rules issued by the organization.
- General category contender shall pay an amount of Rs. 100/- as application charge to go through selection process through the proper channel through Online mode or challan, however, No fee for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
- The candidates shall get the consolidated remuneration Rs. 9300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- as salary after successfully selected.
Candidates are selected on the basis of written examination.
On qualifying the written test, candidates will be called for Computer Skill Test followed by Verification of Documents.
How to apply for OSSC recruitment?
- Applicants have to apply online using the website of the commission.
- By clicking on the tab "online application" the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting the application form online will be displayed on a screen.
- The instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form.
- The application can be generated by clicking on Apply Online link after selecting the posts.
- Fill the online form with the required information and the information should be well furnished in a correct manner.
- After filling all entries, applicants have to upload passport size photo and sign in required format
- The filled and completed application can be submitted by clicking the Submit button. Before submitting recheck the filled form.
- Thereafter click on print application form link to get the online generated application form and send it to the mentioned address below.
Barrack No-1, Unit-V,
Important Date to remember:
- Last Date for Online Applications: 8 December 2017
- Last Date For Submission of Hard Copy of Form: 15 December 2017
For more information about the notification, click here