Public Works Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts. Interested candidates should apply before December 11, 2017.
PWD vacancy details:
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- Number of Posts: 500 posts (Graduate Apprentice-325, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice-175)
- Location: Tamil Nadu
PWD vacancy Educational requirements:
- Graduate Apprentice posts: The candidates must possess a Degree of Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts: The candidates must possess a Diploma in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Disciplines: Civil, EEE, ECE.
Age limit for PWD vacancy:
- As per Apprenticeship rules
Pay scale for PWD vacancy:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.4,984 per month or Rs.3,542.
How to apply for PWD vacancy?
- Interested candidates should register online through the NATS portal of MHRD.
- After registration, candidates can apply for the notified posts by uploading the resume.
- Candidates must read the instruction before applying online.
Mode of selection for PWD vacancy:
- The selection will be based on merit.
Application fee for PWD vacancy:
- No application fee shall be required.
Important dates for PWD vacancy:
- Starting Date for Online Application: November 22, 2017
- Last Date for Online Application-NATS Portal: December 11, 2017
- PWD: December 12, 2017
- Declaration of Shortlisted List: December 15, 2017
- Verification of Certificates: December 20, 2017, onwards.