Southern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Chennai has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota Vacancy. Interested candidates should apply before December 11, 2017.
Southern Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancy Details:
- Name of the post: Sports Quota
- Number of posts: 20
- Deadline: December 11, 2017
- Last date for remote area candidates: December 26, 2017
- Remote areas: Assam, Meghaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, some parts of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar islands & Lakshadweep islands.
Sports Events for Southern RRC vacancy:
- Athletics (Women/ Men)
- Badminton (Men)
- Basketball (Men/ Women)
- Body Building (Men)
- Boxing (Men)
- Cricket (Men)
- Cycling (Men)
- Hockey (Men)
- Power Lifting (Men)
- Weight LIfting (Men)
- Swimming (Men)
- Volleyball (Men/ Women)
- Water Polo (Men)
Sports Achievements for Southern RRC vacancy:
- World Cup
- World Championship
- Asian Games
- Common Wealth Games
- Commonwealth Championship
- Asia Cup/ Asian Championship
- SAF Games
- USIC Championship
Age limit for Sports Events for Southern RRC vacancy:
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Cut off date for age limit is January 1, 2018
Pay scale for Southern RRC vacancy:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.19,900 to Rs.29,200 in 7th CPC. Pay matrix level 2 to 5.
For more information about the job notification, click here
How to download the application form for Southern RRC vacancy:
- Candidates can download the application format here.