Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman Posts. Interested candidates should apply Before December 19, 2017.
PSPCL recruitment vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Lineman
- Number of Posts: 2800 posts
- Location: Punjab
Educational requirement for PSPCL recruitment:
- The candidate must have passed Matriculation examination from a recognized board and must possess 2 years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Linemen trade.
How to apply for PSPCL recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website.
Mode of selection for PSPCL recruitment:
- The selection will be made on the basis of merit.
Pay scale for PSPCL recruitment:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.6,400- Rs.20,200 plus grade pay of Rs.3,400.
Application fee for PSPCL recruitment:
- For SC: Rs. 221/-
- For PH: Rs.321/-
- For Others: Rs.521/-
- The application fee can be paid through challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Age limit for PSPCL recruitment:
(As on January 1, 2017)
The required age limit has been mentioned below:
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 42 years
- (Age Relaxation: SC/ST/BC-05 year)
Important dates for PSPCL recruitment:
- Starting Date for Online Application: November 29, 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: December 19, 2017
- Last Date for Step II Submission/Fee Payment: December 26, 2017