Taxila Business School, Jaipur has opened admissions for its two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the Academic year 2018-20. The course is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Name of the courses
- PGDM with SAP
- PGDM Executive
- PGDM with SAP - Rs. 6,90,000
- PGDM Executive - Rs. 6,90,000
The application fee for the programme is Rs. 900.
- Candidates with minimum 50% marks in class X/XII or Graduation are eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to appear for at least one of the national level management entrance exams - CAT, MAT, CMAT or ATMA.
Final selection will be based on the Written Ability Test (case study) followed by two round of interviews.
According to the Taxila Business School official website,
- 11 out of 16 Navratnas run SAP like BEL, BHEL, NTPC, ONGC, IOCL,
- 9 out of 10 most profitable and largest companies run SAP
- 36 out of 50 ET 500 companies run SAP
- 25 out of 40 largest Indian companies named by Forbes run SAP
Dates to remember
- Last Date to Apply/Register - 25th January 2018
- Last Date of Application - 25th January 2018
- Announcement of Result - 15th February 2018
How to apply for PGDM admissions?
In order to apply for the PGDM admissions, candidates can use the online as well as offline mode. On the Application Form the candidate need to provide educational qualifications, contact details, etc. and at least one of the following: registration number and score for CAT, CMAT, XAT or MAT and should be valid for the ensuing admissions.