Panjab University has released a notification regarding the entrance exam for the Master of Business Administration (Executive) 2017 course of the University School of Open Learning (USOL). Candidates who are interested in pursuing the course should apply on the official website on or before July 5, 2017.
The entrance exam would be conducted by Panjab University for 500 seats which are available for Indian nationals and 50 seats which are available for NRIs.
The MBA (Executive) entrance test will be conducted in Chandigarh and Ludhiana on Sunday, July 16 from 10 am to 12 pm. The prospectus for the course is available on the official website of Panjab University.
- For General- Rs 2,100
- For Reserved- Rs 1050
- Candidates should bring their admit card and one photo ID proof to the exam hall on the day when the test is conducted.
How to apply for Punjab University MBA (Executive) entrance test 2017?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link to the Admissions page, which can be found on the left side of the home screen.
- Click on the link provided for "MBA (Executive) Entrance Test - 2017".
- Read the instructions carefully and follow the link provided to mbausol.puchd.ac.in.
- Click on "Online Registration" or log in if you have already registered.
- Enter your details, upload the required documents and pay the fees.
- Remember to keep a copy of the application form for further reference.
Important dates to remember:
- The application process ends- July 5, 2017.
- The last date to submit fees- July 7, 2017.
- Last date to upload documents- July 10, 2017.
- Admit cards available from- July 12, 2017.
- Exam date- July 16, 2017.
- Result date- July 24, 2017.
- Counseling- August 12, 2017.