The Board of Secondary Education Odisha has released the provisional answer keys for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017.
When was the TET exam conducted?
- The examination was held on September 25, 2017.
How to check the answer keys of OTET 2017?
- Visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education Odisha
- Click on the link for OTET Examination in the Examination nav bar on the top of the page
- Click on the link for answer keys running on the top
Click on the links below to check the keys and notification regarding keys.
OTET-2017 first provisional scoring key PAPER I
OTET-2017 first provisional scoring key Paper II social studies
OTET-2017 first provisional scoring key Paper II Math and science
Notification regarding answer keys of OTET-2017
Rules to raise objections:
- Candidates can challenge the provisional answer keys from 8 am on October 9, 2017, to 11.45pm on October 15, 2017.
- The candidates need to pay fees of Rs 500 per response challenged.
- Candidates can upload an authentic document in support of their challenges, which will be analyzed by the question analyzing committee.
- The result will be processed on the basis of the final answer keys as decided by the committee. The decision of the question analysis committee shall be final and binding on candidates.