Applicants of GATE Exam 2023, here is a job opportunity for you in ONGC.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, ONGC, is going to fill several vacancies for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer and others under the Engineering and Geo-sciences Disciplines.
As per the job notification, the vacancies include posts of Chemist, Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE Reservoir), AEE (Instrumentation), AEE (Electronics), AEE (Drilling)- Mechanical among many more. The selection will be done based on GATE 2023 scores. So all the interested candidates are requested to apply for GATE 2023 by the last date of September 30, 2022, to stand a chance for these high-paying and prestigious designations.
Be mindful that you have to apply separately for these vacancies by going to the official ONGC website at www.ongcindia.com. The job application link will be activated only after the result of the GATE 2023 Exam is declared on March 16, 2023. The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary between 60,000 and Rs. 1,80,000. For more details regarding the pay package, Click Here.
Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2023
- Appear in the GATE 2023 Exam
- Each ONGC vacancy requires qualifying marks in specific subjects in the GATE 2023 Exam
- Once the result is declared. Match your subjects and marks obtained in them with the requirements of each ONGC Post.
- Apply for the post you are eligible for as per GATE 2023 Result
- Once shortlisted, you will have to clear the personal interview round for final selection.
ONGC Executive Engineer Recruitment 2023: Eligibility
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing): Mechanical: Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing): Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
How to apply for ONGC Executive Engineer Recruitment 2023
Please know in advance that the application link will go live only after the declaration of the GATE 2023 Result
- Click the link: www.ongcindia.com OR Paste it into a browser and 'Search'
- On the homepage, click on the relevant job notification link
- Users here for the first time must Register and then log in by providing details asked. Old users can directly login
- Fill in the Application Form by submitting details, and uploading the required documents
- Submit the form and download it. You can also take its printout for future use.
How to Apply for the GATE 2023 Exam
- Click the link: gate.iitk.ac.in OR. Paste it into a browser and 'Search'
- Press the log-in option on the homepage
- New Users: Register yourselves and then log in to your account
- Old Users can directly Log in to submit their credentials
- Fill in the Application Form and pay the fee
- Submit, download, and take a printout of the form
Job application is expected to go live once the GATE Exam 2023 results are out. Which is expected to happen on March 21, 2023. However, keep checking this space, or the official website of ONGC for updates regarding this vacancy.