Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites applications for the post of Medical Officer on a contract basis. Candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview on 29 January 2018. The job location for this post is Agartala (Tripura)
ONGC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Total no. of posts||Educational Requirements||Pay Scale|
|Field Medical Officer||04||MBBS having valid registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956||Rs.75,000/- per month (field)|
|General Duty Medical Officer||01||MBBS having valid registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956||Rs.72,000/- per month (office)|
Age Limit For ONGC Recruitment:
- As per ONGC rules.
ONGC Selection Process:
- The candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
- The selected candidates are required to work at drill sites/ production installations depending on the requirement.
Application Fee For ONGC Recruitment:
- There is no application fee.
How To Apply For ONGC Recruitment?
- Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview along with the prescribed application. Candidates should bring all original testimonials, one set of attested photocopies and one recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
Venue Of The Interview:
ONGC, Guest House, ONGC South Colony, Badarghat, Agartala, Tripura-799014
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Engagement is purely temporary on a contract basis up to June 30, 2018, and can be terminated by giving one months' notice from either side.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The qualification for the above posts should be from the recognised university. Permanent Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India is necessary.
- Candidates submitting false certificates or suppression/submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification/rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on the contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- NOC from the concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any govt. organization/ PSU required.
- Selected candidates will be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
ONGC 2018- Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of interview: January 29, 2018
- Registration time: 10.00 hrs. to 10.45 hrs.
For more information about the official job notification, click here