The Karnataka Forest Department has invited applications from the eligible meritorious sports person for the posts of Deputy Range Forest Officers cum Surveyor, Forest Guards and Forest Watchers in the State. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online on or before February 11, 2018.
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Number Specified under Sports Quota||Group||Age Limit (As on the Notification date: January 17, 2018)||Educational Qualifications||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Range Forest Officer cum Surveyor||4 + 6 (HK posts)||C||18 Years||Graduation in subjects namely viz.|
Forestry / Agriculture / Horticulture /
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
/ Fisheries or Bachelor's degree in Science with at least one of the following subjects
namely; Botany / Zoology / Wildlife / or
equivalent from a recognized University.
A Bachelor's degree in Science with at
|(Rs. 12500 - 24000)|
|Forest Guard||30||C||18 Years||Must have passed PUC or equivalent qualification on the date of notification||(Rs. 11600 - 21000)|
|Forest Watcher||12 + 2 (HK posts)||D||18 Years||Must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination||(Rs. 10400 - 16400)|
Physical Standards for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment:
- Have each eye full field vision. Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the eyes or lids or either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
For Height and Chest:
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates: 163 cms
- Minimum Height for Female Candidates: 150 cms
The sportspersons who have meritorious achievement at National /International level in any of the following sports/games mentioned hereunder:
- Table Tennis
Selection Procedure For Kannada Forest Department Recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written exam, Physical Standards, Physical Endurance Test & Physical Efficiency test.
Application Fee For Kannada Forest Department Recruitment:
- For General/ OBC candidates application fee is Rs.100/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/Ex-S/PWD) application fee is Rs.50/-
How To Apply For Kannada Forest Department Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Forest Department.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open 'Notification' and read carefully.
- Click on the 'New Registration'.
- Fill your Academic Qualification and other related information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the applications and make payments.
- Take a print out of Kannada Forest Department Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Kannada Forest Department Recruitment- Important Dates:
- Starting date for submission of application: January 29, 2018
- Last date for submission of application: February 17, 2018
- Last date for payment of application fees: February 17, 2018
- Date of examination: March/ April 2018
For more information about the job notification, click here