Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has invited applications from eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment, for filling up the vacancies of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS Cadre (Erstwhile Group 'D') in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle. Interested and Eligible candidates should apply on or before February 20, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For UP Postal Circle Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Educational Requirement||Age LImit||Pay Scale|
|Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant||11||Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Institute.||Between 18-27 years (candidates born not before February 21, 1991, and not later than February 20, 2000).||Rs.25,500/- |
(Rs.5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
(as per Pre-revised scale)
|Postman||08||Matriculation from a recognized Board.||Between 18-27 years|| Rs.21,700/- |
(Rs.5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
(as per Pre-revised scale)
|MTS||06||Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board.||Between 18-25 years (Candidates born not before February 21, 1993, and not later than February 20, 2000)|| Rs.18000/- |
(Rs.5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I)+ Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (as Per Pre-revised scale.)
Probation & Training For UP Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Probation: The candidates selected will be appointed and will be on probation as per rules.
- Training: The training will be imparted to the selected candidate as prescribed.
Sports Qualification (Eligibility Criteria):
The candidates with the following qualifications shall be considered meritorious for the purpose of recruitment under sports quota:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in the sports/games.
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in the sports/games given in the notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State Schools Teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Application Fee For UP Postal Circle Recruitment:
Candidates applying for these posts need to pay the below application charges through Challan.
- Application processing fee for all candidates: Rs. 200/-
Selection Procedure For UP Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Sports Qualification subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions.
How to Apply For UP Postal Circle Recruitment:
Candidates should read the official notification. Before submitting the application, the candidate must carefully read the eligibility
conditions and satisfy himself /herself that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for the post for which he/she has applied.
Candidates must carefully read the notification before applying for the post.
- Application Form should be downloaded & submitted strictly in prescribed format as given in Annexure-6 of this Notification.
- Information in Application Form should be written in English and in Block letters only.
- Original certificates should not be submitted. (The candidates should produce relevant original certificates at the time of verification).
- Self-attested copies of all the required documents and certificates should be sent along with the Application Form. The Documents/Marks Lists/Certificates submitted at a later date will not be entertained.
UP Post Office Address: Assistant Director (Recruitment) 0/0 Chief Postmaster General, U.P. Circle, Lucknow-226001
UP Post Office 2018 - Important Dates
- Last Date for the receipt of application form is: 20 February 2018
For more information about the job notification, click here