Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has invited applications for the recruitment of the candidates for Field Duty Medical Officer (FDMO) post, at Institute of Petroleum Safety, Health and Environment Management, Goa. The recruitment will be on contractual basis.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible for the post. If they are then they must attend the walk in interview.
Important dates for ONGC Recruitment 2017
- Interested and eligible candidates can go for the walk in interview process on September 9, 2017, along with all the necessary documents.
- The reporting and the registration is specified to be from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- The Venue is Institute of Petroleum Safety, Health and Environment Management(IPSHEM), Betul, Goa
Pay Scale and Job location for ONGC Recruitment 2017
- The position for the Field Duty Medical Officer (FDMO) will be offered at Rs.75,000 per month.
- The Job location for the same will be at Institute of Petroleum Safety, Health and Environment Management, Goa
Eligibility for ONGC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates should have graduated with an MBBS from a recognized institute and needs experience.
- The interested candidates should check the official notification for further information related to experience and age.
The Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will involve a walk in interview.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.ongcindia.com
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply for the position
- Register your self by clicking on the link provided
- Take all the necessary documents along with you for your interview
- Attend the interview in the specified date and time.