The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has announced the results of Higher Secondary Education class 10, 2016 on its official website.
Students who had written the examination should visit the official website to view results.
Results can also be obtained through SMS by sending message in the following format: 10 space roll number to 58888.
How to check the result?
- Log on to the official website
- Enter your register number
- Click on the submit button
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for further reference
A total of 6,01,348 students had written the Odisha HSC examinations. The exams started from February 22, were conducted at 2,882 centres in the state. About 16,000 teachers participated in the evaluation process.
Result booklets will not be published this year as the results, along with marksheets are made available on the official website, said the board authorities.