National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has released the job notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. The job notification has been released for 99 vacancies.
The last date for the submission of the online application for the recruitment process is August 11, 2017.
The interested candidates have to make sure that they go through the official notification before they apply for the post. The candidates have to make sure that they are eligible for the position that they are applying for.
- The application started on July 22, 2017
- The last date for application is August 11, 2017.
There are a total of 99 posts available for recruitment for the position of Technical Assistant, for which the pay scale is Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 and the grade pay is Rs. 4200.
- The candidates need to have a diploma or degree in relevant disciple from a a recognized institute.
- The candidates must be of 30 years of age
- The candidates are advised to check the official notification for age relaxation rules and other qualifications, before application.
The selection process will involve a computer based examination followed by an interview, for the candidates to be selected for the post.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website- ntrorectt.in
- Click on the official notification and read through it
- Check if you are eligible for the post
- Apply online for the post
- Enter your details in the space provided and upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the application
- Download and take a print out for the future.