The High Court of Kerala has invited the applications for candidates who want to apply for the post of Developer, Senior Developer, Senior Technical Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Confidential Assistant and Car Mechanic Grade II. There are a total of 32 vacancies available.
Interested candidates can apply for the posts, after going through the official notification and making sure that they are eligible to apply for the desired post. Submissions after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected.
Important Dates for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017:
- The last date for the online application for the Car Mechanic post is September 13, 2017.
- The final date for the application for Assistant Grade II is September 26, 2017.
- The last date for the online application for all the other posts is August 22, 2017.
Vacancy and Pay scale details for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017:
- The post of Developer has 5 vacancies with a pay scale of Rs. 25,209.
- The post of Senior . Technical Officer has 1vacancy with the pay scale as Rs. 30,800.
- The post of Senior Officer/Technical Assistant offers 2 with the pay scale being Rs. 19,800.
- The Senior. Developer post has 2vacancies with the pay scale of Rs. 35,291
- Confidential Assistant Grade - I post has 21 posts with the pay scale being Rs. 26500 - 56700
- The post of Motor Car Mechanic Grade - II has 1 vacancy with a pay scale of Rs. 22200 - 48000
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
The candidates with a SSLC/ITI/Diploma/ Bachelors/M.Sc/MCA/BE/B/Tech in relevant streams from a recognized institute can apply for the post
Candidtes who wish to apply for Grade II posts must be born between January 2, 1981 and January 1, 1999.
For other posts, interested candidates must be born after January 2, 1982
Candidates are advised to check the official notification for age relaxation rules and other information related to eligibility.
The selection process will involve a written examination or a skill test following which there will be an interview.
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website - hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Click on the Kerala High Court Recruitment notification and read through it
- Click on Apply to apply for the desired post
- Fill in necessary details and upload scanned photographs and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the applications
- Download and take a print out for future reference