NTPC SAIL Power Company Limited (NSPCL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Engineering executive Trainee posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 10, 2017. The recruitment will be based on the GATE scores.
There are 15 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified to be all over India.
Important Dates for NSPCL Recruitment 2017
- The online registration begins on September 19, 2017
- The last date to submit the online application is October 10, 2017
Vacancies for NSPCL Recruitment 2017
- Electrical : 04 Vacancies
- Mechanical : 07 Vacancies
- Instrumentation : 02 Vacancies
- Electronics : 02 Vacancies
Eligibility for NSPCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to be an engineering graduate from a recognized institution.
- The candidates must have written the GATE 2018 exam and must have valid scores.
- For more information check the official notification.
- The candidates are required to be maximum of 27 years as on October 10, 2017.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for NSPCL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on the GATE scores and a personal interview process.
Application fee for NSPCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General category will have to pay Rs. 150 as application fee.
- The candidates who belong to other SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen categories do not have to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for NSPCL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -nspcl.co.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the important details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application and pay the fees.
- After the submission of the application form take a print out for future use.