National Remote Sensing Centre released a new employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant and Technician posts. Interested candidates can apply to this posts on or before 10 June 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Scientific Assistant: 56
- Technician: 18
- Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
For Scientific Assistant:
- Candidates who want to apply for NRSC Scientific Assistant job should have First Class B.Sc. Degree with a combination of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science from a recognized University / Institution.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 44900/- Per Month.
For Technician B:
- Candidates who wish to join NRSC Technician posts should have SSLC/ SSC pass with ITI or NTC/ NAC in relevant Trade.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 21700/- Per Month
- Candidates, age must be 18 to 35 years as on June 10, 2017.
How is the Selection Process done?
- The selection will be based on screening based on the Academic Performance and Interview.
How to apply for NRSC recruitment 2017?
- Eligible applicants may register through the website from May 20, 2017, to June 10, 2017.