The Indian Army released an employment notification inviting interested, eligible unmarried male candidates to apply for 10 plus 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course commencing from Jan 2018.
What are the Privileges?
- On successful completion of four years of the course, cadets will be granted permanent commission in the army in the rank of Lt.
- The Indian Army provides free medical facilities for self and dependents, canteen facilities, entitled ration, mess/ club/ sports facilities furnished government accommodation, car/ housing loan at a subsidized rate.
- Total posts: 90
Name of the posts:
- For 10 plus 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 38
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should have passed class 12 examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70 per cent marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognized education boards.
- A candidate must not be below 16.5 years and above 19.5 years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing.
- The cadets will be getting a monthly stipend of Rs 21,000 per month.
How is the Selection procedure done?
- The candidates whose applications will be shortlisted will be called for an SSB interview and medical examination.
How to apply?
- The candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website.
- The last date for submission of online application is June 14, 2017.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed