Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited application form for various posts. All eligible candidates are required to check eligibility details for Public Service Commission Official notification and apply online on or before June 12, 2017. The total no.of vacancies: 401
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Assistant Commissioner Group A: 30
- Superintendent Of Police (Home Dept.): 20
- Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary : 08
- Assistant Director/District Treasury Officer: 14
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer: 09
- Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes: 65
- Assistant Labour Commissioner (Labour Department): 04
- Tahsildar- (GR-2) KAS (Revenue Department): 66
- Commercial Tax officer (Finance Department): 100
- Assistant Superintendent, Prison Department (Home Department): 01
- Deputy Superintendent OF Excise (Excise Department): 05
- Assistant Treasury Officer ( Treasury Department): 04
- Chief Officer- GRADE-1, Directorate of Municipal Administration: 19
- Assistant Director (Food, Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs and Legal Metrology DEPT): 02
- Assistant Director, Agriculture Marketing Department: 02
- Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies: 36
- Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit: 02
- Labour Officer (Labour Department): 05
- Employment Officer: 09 posts
- All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 30400 - 51300/- (for Post 1), Rs. 28100 - 50100/- (for Post 2-7), Rs. 22800 - 43200/- (for Post 8,9,12,14-17), Rs. 21600 - 40050/- (for Post 10,11,13,18,19)
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 35 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- The selection will be based on written exam and interview.
- For Unreserved candidates application fee is Rs.300/- & for all reserved candidates application fee is Rs.150/-
How To Apply?
- All eligible candidates may apply online and fill the application through the official website on or before June 12, 2017.
- The last date for submission of online application: June 12, 2017.
About Karnataka Public Service Commission:
Prior to 1921, there was no Central Authority constituted in the State to advise Government and other Appointing Authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Government and Appointing Authorities were making appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by Government from time to time. Through order No. 1827:80 E.A.G.308, dated:16-05-1921, the Government constituted for the first time a central agency for recruitments, named "Central Recruitment Board". This Board was attached to the office of the Government Secretariat till 1940. The government appointed a Public Service Commissioner for the State in its Order No. 3685-3735-C.B. 103-39-1, dated: 19-01-1940.
The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission.