Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL) has announced the recruitment notification extending the last date for the submission of applications for Trade Apprentices post. The interested candidates can now send in the applications on or before November 10, 2017.
There are 60 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The candidates do not have to pay the application fee for registration. A notification released earlier provided the last date on October 10, 2017.
Candidates are requested to go through the official notification and read the information in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. The job location for the recruitment process is notified to be in the state of Rajasthan.
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
The last date to submit the online application and to send the hard copy of the same is November 10, 2017.
Pay Scale for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
The pay scale as per the notification is Rs. 44514 to Rs.5078 per month for the trade apprentice posts.
Eligibility for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to pass 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must have ITI pass certificate in a relevant subject.
- The candidates must check the official notification for further information.
The candidate needs to fall in the age group of 14 to 24 years as on October 10, 2017.
Selection Process for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on merit list and skill test which will be conducted later.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -npcil.co.in.
- Click on the tab 'Career and HR Management' and from there click on Opportunities.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the important details.
- After the submission of the application form take a print out of the same.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the following address- Deputy Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, Anushakti (Po), Via-Kota (Rajasthan) - 323303.
- The hard copy must be sent by November 10, 2017.