Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Stipendiary Trainee (Technician/Assistant) posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 25, 2017.
There are 56 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified to be in Tarapur, Maharashtra
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
- The online registration began on September 30, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application and to send the hard copy of the same is October 25, 2017.
Vacancies for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
- Stipendiary Trainee Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)-Category-I: 06 Vacancies
- Stipendiary Trainee /Technician-Category-II : 50 Vacancies
Pay Scale for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
- The pay scale for Stipendiary Trainee Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)-Category-I: for one and a half year is Rs. 9300 per month.
- The pay scale for Stipendiary Trainee /Technician-Category-II in the first year is Rs.6200 per month and for the second year is Rs. 7200 per month
Eligibility for NPCIL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying for Stipendiary Trainee (Category I) posts must be graduates who have Bachelors degree or a diploma in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- The candidates who are applying for Stipendiary Trainee (Category II) must have a class 10 certificate in Science and Mathematics and ITI certificate in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- For the Stipendiary Trainee (Category I) the candidates must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years.
- For the Stipendiary Trainee (Category II) the minimum age is 18 years and maximum of 24 years of age.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website -npcilcareers.co.in
- Click on the tab 'Career' and check the 'Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees (Assistant &Trainee) at TAPS'
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the important details.
- Upload your photographs and signature in the space provided.
- Submit the details.
- After the submission of the application form take a print out of the same.