Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released an employment notification for the posts of Trade Apprentice. Candidates can apply through online mode.
NPCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Post Name: Trade Apprentices
- No. of Vacancies: 80 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date To Apply Online: August 24, 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Welder (Gas and Electric, Structural Welder and Gas cutter)||10|
- Candidates must have a 10th Class certificate and ITI certificate in the relative trade or its equivalent qualification in relevant stream from any recognized university.
- Applicants should be above than 16 years to 24 years as on applicable date and the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the Government of India rules and norms.
- The selection of the contestants will be based on their performance in written exam and personal interview.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment?
- Visit the official website.
- Follow the 'career' section and click on the link 'Current Openings' available on the home page then follow the "Recruitment of ____" link.
- Now click on the link "Apply Online" to Fill the online application form and upload photo with mandatory documents scanned copies with it.
- In the end filled application form completely must be submitted online and must take a print out of filled application form and send it to the mentioned address below.
To, The Manager (HRM)
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited
Kakrapar Gujarat Site Po-Anumala,
Via-Vyara Dist-Tapi Gujarat-394651
- Last Date for Receipt of application form: August 24, 2017