Northern Railways has invited the applications for the positions of Trackman, Welder, Black Smith, SSE/P. way and JE/P. way. There are a total of 4690 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The last date to apply for the post is October 29, 2017.
The submission for the application process must be sent online.
The job location for the recruitment process will be all over India. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for Northern Railways Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on September 29, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of online application is October 29, 2017.
Vacancies for Northern Railways Recruitment 2017
- SSE/P. Way: 127 Vacancies
- JE/P. Way: 62 Vacancies
- Welder: 34 Vacancies
- B' Smith: 33 Vacancies
- Trackman: 4434 Vacancies
Eligibility for Northern Railways Recruitment 2017
- The candidates applying for the post must be retired railways employees from Civil Engineering department.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications for the recruitment process.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates must be 63 years of age.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for information related to age relaxation.
How to Apply for Northern Railways Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website- www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on 'News and Recruitment' and then Recruitment Info.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Send the application form along with the necessary documents to the given address.
- For SSE/P. Way posts send the form to - "SPO/Engg./North Railway/HQ office, Baroda House, New Delhi."
- For the remaining posts send the form to- "The Divisional Railway Manager (P), North Railway/New Delhi, Firozpur, Lucknow, Moradabad, Ambala."