The Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has announced recruitment notification inviting candidates for vacancies under sports quota.
There are a total of 21 posts available for recruitment. The interested candidates can check the official notification for information related to eligibility and qualification.
The last to submit the applications is November 27, 2017.
Vacancies for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
Guard & Forward: 02 Vacancies
Wicket Keeper Batsman: 01 Vacancy
40 KM time trial (Road) with 4 KM pursuit: 01 Vacancy
C/Blocker: 01 Vacancy
Goal Keeper : 02 Vacancies
Defender: 03 Vacancies
Mid-fielder: 05 Vacancies
Striker: 06 Vacancies
Eligibility for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have class 12 certificate and a degree from a recognized institution
- For more information, the candidates are requested to check the official notification.
- The candidates must be minimum of 18 years and 25 years as on January 01, 2018.
- Candidates must check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection process for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on the trial of sports performance, interview round and an assessment of the sports achievement and the education qualification of the applicants.
Application Fees for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
- For candidates who belong to the General category, the fees is Rs. 500.
- For female candidates and candidates who belong to SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD categories, Minority communities, and economically backward classes the application fees is Rs. 250.
The fees can be paid through offline mode by IPO which should be drawn in the favor of FA and CAO/NF Railway and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati - 781011.
How to apply for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website- www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the recruitment notification
- Go through the notification and see if you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Attach the important documents to the form
- Send the application to the following address - Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati - 781 011 (Assam).