Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur has invited applications for the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). The examination for the recruitment of candidates for 307 vacancies in the North Western Railway.
The last date to apply for the North Western Railway Recruitment is October 12, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
The opening date for the submission of applications is September 13, 2017
The last date to send the application is October 12, 2017 by 5 PM.
Vacancies for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- Clerk cum Typist: 11 Vacancies
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 159 Vacancies
- Tech. Gr.III (Signal): 13 Vacancies
- Ticket Examiner: 10 Vacancies
- Commercial Clerk: 02 Vacancies
- Stenographer (Hindi): 01 Vacancy
- Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical): 01 Vacancy
- Goods Guard: 47 Vacancies
- Station Master : 57 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Signal): 02 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (P.Way): 03 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 01 Vacancy
Eligibility for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
The candidate needs check the official notification for the educational qualifications, as it is different for each post.
The maximum age limit is 42 years of age as of January 1, 2018.
Selection Process for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on a Computer based test/written test, a skill test, document verification and medical fitness.
How to Apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.rrcjaipur.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Fill up the application form with the necessary details in the space provided.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and submit the form.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.