Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur has invited applications for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. The recruitment would be on contract basis for one year.
There are a total of 282 vacancies available for the recruitment. The last date to submit the applications is September 29, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the various posts will be in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Important dates for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on September 1, 2017.
- The last date to apply online is September 29, 2017.
- The last date to submit the hard copy of the applications is October 10, 2017
Vacancies for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017
- There are 31 vacancies for the post of Professor.
- For the position of Associate Professor there are 77 vacancies .
- For the Assistant Professor post there are 174 positions available.
Pay Scale for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017
- The Professor post will be offered a AGP of Rs.10500 (PB-4) and HAG
- The position of Associate Professor will be offered AGP of Rs. 9500(PB-4)
- Assistant Professor post will be provided AGP of Rs. 6000, 7000 and 8000 (PB-4)
Eligibility for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017
- The candidates should have graduated with a B.E/Ph.D in relevant discipline from a recognized institution,
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is maximum of 60 years.
The Selection Process for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will involve a presentation/interview.
Application fee for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories have to pay application fee is Rs.1000
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories have to pay Rs.250 as fee for application.
The candidates can pay the application fee through online modes - Debit card, Credit card or Net banking. The fee can also be paid through offline modes - NEFT, RTGS.
How to Apply for MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - mnit.ac.in
- On the home page click on 'Latest News'
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Apply online
- Fill in the important details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay your fee and submit your application.
- Download a copy of the application form
- Take a print out fir future use
- Send the hard copy of the application form to the following address by post - "Registrar, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur -302017 (Rajasthan)"