National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 11, 2017.
There are 177 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
- The last date to submit the online application form is November 11, 2017.
- The last date for the receipt of the application form is November 21, 2017.
Eligibility for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to have a Ph.D. in a relevant subject from a recognized institute.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualification, experience, and age limit.
- Candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on merit List, presentation, and Interview for NIT Trichy Recruitment.
Application Fee for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General category have to pay Rs.1000 as application fee.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs.500 as application fee.
- Female candidates and candidates who belong to PWD category do not have to pay the fee.
The fee can be paid through online mode- Credit Card, Debit Card or Online Payment.
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.nitt.edu
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the position.
- Apply online.
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Upload a scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Pay the application fee on or before the last date.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy.
- Take a print out of the form.
- Send the hard copy of the application form to the following address - Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli - 620015.