The National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), has announced a recruitment notification for the posts of Manager, Senior Manager, Deputy Manager, General Manager, General Deputy Manager and General Chief Project Manager. There are a total of 18 vacancies available.
The last date to apply for the recruitment process is September 29, 2017. The job location for the notified posts will be in the cities of Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Vadodara and New Delhi.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for NHSRCL Recruitment 2017
The starting date for the submission of applications is September 4, 2017
The last date to send the application is September 29, 2017.
The NHSRCL is a joint sector company, under the Government of India and the participating State Governments, which is formed to make sure that High Speed Train Corridor Project is implemented properly in the country.
Vacancies for NHSRCL Recruitment 2017
- Senior Manager ( Construction/Civil) : 03 Vacancies
- Senior Manager ( Contract) : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Manager (Planning) : 01 Vacancy
- General Manager (Design) : 01 Vacancy
- Principle : 01 Vacancy
- Deputy General Manager ( SHE) : 01 Vacancy
- Manager (HR) : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Manager ( operation & General Admin) : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Manager (Electrical) : 03 Vacancies
- Manager ( Signal Design) : 01 Vacancy
- ED (Planning) : 01 Vacancy
- Manager (Electrical) or Assistant Manager ( Electrical) : 01 Vacancy
- Manager (Finance) or Assistant Manager ( Finance) : 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Chief Project Manager (System) or Deputy General Manager (system) : 01 Vacancy
Eligibility for NHSRCL Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to have Diploma/B. Tech/B.E from a recognized institution for the post of Senior Manager (Construction/Civil).
- The candidate needs to a g raduate from any discipline from any recognized institution for Senior Manager (Contract - I) post.
- The candidate needs to have a E/B. Tech in any discipline from any recognized institution for the post of Senior Manager (Planning-I).
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for the information regarding the rest of the vacancies.
Selection Process for NHSRCL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on a written examination and an interview.
How to Apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - nhsrcl.in
- On the home page find the tab that reads 'Careers'
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the necessary details in the space provided.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the following address- General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077
Also Read: MRPL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!