Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Graduate Apprentice Trainee and Technician Apprentice Trainee posts.
There are 189 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as Mangalore, Karnataka.
Important Dates for MRPL Recruitment 2017
- The recruitment process begins on September 8, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application is October 7, 2017.
Pay Scale for MRPL Recruitment 2017
- The pay scale for the Graduate Apprentice Trainee post will be Rs. 10,000 per month.
- The notification states that the pay scale for Technician Apprentice Trainee post will be Rs. 7,100.
Vacancies for MRPL Recruitment 2017
For the Graduate Apprentice Trainee post there are 85 vacancies.
- Chemical Engg. : 28 Vacancies
- Civil Engg. :07 Vacancies
- Electrical & Electronics Engg.: 08 Vacancies
- Electronics &Communication Engg. : 10 Vacancies
- Instrumentation Engg.: 09 Vacancies
- Mechanical Engg.: 23 Vacancies
Technician Apprentice Trainee (104)
- Chemical Engg. : 26 Vacancies
- Civil Engg. : 07 Vacancies
- Electrical & Electronics Engg. :15 Vacancies
- Electronics &Communication Engg. :10 Vacancies
- Instrumentation Technology Engg. : 06 Vacancies
- Mechanical Engg. : 25 Vacancies
- Commercial practice : 15 Vacancies
Eligibility for MRPL Recruitment 2017
The candidate needs to be a graduate in engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/ECE/EEE) or a diploma in a relevant discipline in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Selection Process for MRPL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written examination and an interview.
How to Apply for MRPL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - mrpl.co.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- make sure that you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Apply online
- Fill all the important details in the space provided
- Submit the details
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.