The Defence Research Development Organization( DRDO) - Aeronautical Development Established (ADE) has released a recruitment notification for the candidates who are interested in Graduate, Degree and ITI Apprentice Trainee posts. There are a total of 81 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the various posts will be in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Important dates for DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017
The last date to send in the fully filled application forms:
- For the post of ITI trainee is September 14, 2017
- For the post of Degree/Diploma trainee post is September 21, 2017.
The interview will take place on the following dates:
- For the B.E./B.Tech applicants: October 10 to October 12, 2017.
- For the ITI candidates : October 22, 2017
- For the Degree/Diploma candidates : October 24, 2017
Vacancies for DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017
Graduate apprentice Trainee
- Aeronautical : 02 Vacancies
- Mechanical : 10 Vacancies
- Electronics & Communication : 10 Vacancies
- Electrical & Electronics : 02 Vacancies
- Computer Science, Information Science & Technology : 08 Vacancies
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee (20)
- Mechanical : 05 Vacancies
- Electronics & Communication : 05 Vacancies
- Electrical : 05 Vacancies
- Computer Science : 05 Vacancies
ITI Apprentice Trainee
- Fitter : 06 Vacancies
- Machinist : 02 Vacancies
- Turner : 02 Vacancies
- Electrical :03 Vacancies
- Electronics :06 Vacancies
- Welder :02 Vacancies
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Automobile :02 Vacancies
- Electroplater :01 Vacancies
Pay Scale for DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017
- The Graduate trainees will be offered a pay scale of Rs.4984 per month.
- The Diploma trainees will be offered a pay scale of Rs.3542 per month.
Eligibility for DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017
- The candidates will be required to check the official notification for educational qualification related to specific vacancy.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is minimum of 18 years as on the date of application.
The Selection Process for DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written examination and an interview recruitment process.
How to Apply for DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - drdo.gov.in
- On the home page click on 'What's New' tab
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details, attach a recent passport size photograph and the other important documents
- Send the application to the following address by post - "The Director, Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) DRDO, Ministry of Defence New Thippasandra Post, Bengalore 560 075"