Energy Efficiency Services Limited ( EESL) has announced the a recruitment notification for the Executives post. There are a total of 140 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates can apply for the desired positions by applying through the official website. Interested candidates are requested to find the official notification which is released by EESL. T
he candidates must go through the notification carefully and make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post. The vacancies are for Regular and Fixed tenure basis.
The last date to apply for the recruitment process is September 25, 2017.
Eligibility for EESL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates will be required to check the official notification for educational qualification and age limit related to specific vacancy.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
Selection Process for EESL Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the EESL recruitment will consist of a written examination and an Interview.
Important Dates for EESL Recruitment 2017
- The application process begins on September 10, 2017
- The last date to submit the online application is September 25, 2017.
- The written examination will be conducted on October 15, 2017.
Application Fee for the EESL Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the candidates who belong to the general category is Rs.1000
- The candidates who belong to OBC category will have to Rs.500 as application fee
- The female candidates and candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH categories do not have to pay the application fee.
The application fee can be paid through the online mode of National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
How to Apply for EESL recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of EESL - www.eeslindia.org
- Find the recruitment notification and read through it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Apply for the desired post.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and a signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Download a copy and print it out for future reference.