National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for Civil Engineering Graduates for recruitment of Deputy Manager (Technical) for filling up 40 Vacancies on Direct Recruitment basis through GATE scores valid as on 31 July 2017, in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The last date for submission of applications is 31 July 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Name of Post: Deputy Manager (Technical)
- Total Vacancies: 40
- The selected candidate's age must not exceed 30 years as on 31 July 2017. Age Relaxation as per GOI Rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Band - 3 ( 15,600 - 39,100/-) with Grade Pay 5400/- (in CDA pattern) (as per 6th CPC)
- The candidates must possess Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
How is the Selection Process done?
- Candidates are selected on the basis of valid GATE exam scores in Civil Engineering discipline, as on 31 July 2017.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply through online or offline mode. The Duly filled Application/ Application acknowledgment along with self-attested photocopies of documents should be reached to M.N.Ghei, Deputy General Manager (HR/Admn.-II) National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075 by Registered/ Speed Post.
- Candidates can download the application
Important date to remember:
- The last date for submission of applications is 31 July 2017.
- The Envelope containing the Application/ Application acknowledgment should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for: Deputy Manager (Technical).