National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has invited the applications for the recruitment of 20 vacancies for the post of General Manager (Technical).
The interested candidates must send their application by January 18, 2018.
The application for the BCAS recruitment 2017 will be through offline mode. The interested candidates can download the application form from the official website. The candidates must check their eligibility and qualifications before they apply.
Pay Scale for the NHAI Recruitment 2017
The pay scale for the General Manager post is Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,000 with a grade pay of Rs.8700
Eligibility for NHAI Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a bachelors degree in Civil engineering from a recognized institution.
- The candidates must have an experience in implementing of infrastructure sector or in highway roads and bridges for minimum of 9 years.
The maximum age limit for the candidates is 56 year as on January 18, 2018.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of NHAI - www.nhai.org
- Click on 'Latest News' then 'NHAI Online Recruitment' and then 'Advertisement'
- Go through the notification and check whether you are eligible for the positions
- Download the application form
- Fill in the required fields
- Attach your passport size photo
- Send the application form and the other required documents that are mentioned in the notification to - Akhilesh Kumar, General Manager (HR/Admn)-1, National Highways Authority of India, G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075.