Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has released a recruitment notification inviting the applications for the post of Director, Private Secretary and various other posts. Interested and eligible candidates for can send the applications to the address mentioned in the notification.
There are a total of 11 vacancies available for the recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post.
December 18, 2017, is the last date to send in the application form along with other documents.l
Vacancies for Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment 20172017
- Director: 01 Vacancy
- Private Secretary: 02 Vacancies
- Deputy Curator: 01 Vacancy
- Library and Documentation Office: 01 vacancy
- Superintendent Engineer: 01 Vacancy
- Conservator: 01 Vacancy
- Research Associate: 01 Vacancy
- Junior Engineer: 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Caretaker: 01 Vacancy
Eligibility for Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Junior Engineer, the candidates must have a Degree or a Diploma in the relevant field
- For the Assistant Caretaker post, the candidates must have passed class 8 or its equivalent.
- For the other posts, the candidates must have a degree in the relevant field.
- For the Director, Library and Documentation Office and Superintendent Engineer post, the candidates need 15 years of experience.
- For Private Secretary, Research Associate, Junior Engineer and Assistant Caretaker posts the candidates need 01 year of experience
- For Deputy Curator and Conservator posts, the candidates need 2 years of experience.
The maximum age limit for the posts is 56 years
How to Apply for Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - socialjustice.nic.in
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form and fill in the details.
- Attach necessary documents with the form.
- Send the application to the following address- Under Secretary, Govt. of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Dept. of Social Justice and Empowerment, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi before the last date.