National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager (Technical) Posts. Candidates can apply for this post before October 28, 2017.
NHAI Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Deputy Manager (Technical)
- Number of Posts: 40 posts (UR-19, SC-07,ST-03, OBC-11)
- Deadline: October 28, 2017
- Location: All India
- The candidates must possess a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute or university and should possess a valid GATE score in order to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15600-39100/-+ Rs.5400/- grade pay.
- The candidate's maximum age for applying for the post must not exceed 30 years.
- Candidates shall not be required to pay any application fee.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE score in the Civil Engineering paper.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of National Highway Authority of India on or before October 28, 2017.
For more information about the job notification, click here.
Important dates to remember:
- Last date for online application: October 28, 2017