National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates who want to apply post of Assistant Engineer and Technician - (Group II). An official notification was published by the NGRI which stated that there are a total of 38 vacancies available.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process will be in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Important Dates for NGRI Recruitment 2017
- The notification was published on September 1, 2017
- The acceptance of the submission of applications started on September 1, 2017.
- The last date to apply for the recruitment is September 29, 2017.
Vacancies NGRI Recruitment 2017
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Vacancy
- Technician Group - II (37)
- Trade Vacancies
- Plumber: 04 Vacancies
- Carpenter :02 Vacancies
- Horticulture: 01 Vacancy
- Turner 01 Vacancy
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ PASSA : 10 Vacancies
- Surveyor : 02 Vacancies
- Driver-cum-Mechanic (LMV) : 04 Vacancies
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning : 02 Vacancies
- Electrician : 04 Vacancies
- Machinist (Grinder) : 02 Vacancies
- Event Management Assistant : 01 Vacancy
- Digital Photography : 01 Vacancy
- Mechanic-cum-Pump Operator : 02 Vacancies
- Institution Housekeeping : 01 Vacancy
Pay Scale for NGRI Recruitment 2017
- The pay scale for the position of Technician is Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200
- The pay scale offered for the Assistant engineer is Rs.44,900 to rs.1,42,400
Eligibility for NGRI Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to be Class 10 pass or its equivalent with 55 per cent marks from a recognized institution.
- The candidates need to have an ITI certificate in a related trade in the list that is mentioned in the notification or a National/State Trade certificate from a recognized institution in a related trade from the list in the notification.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Assistant Engineer need to have a B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent with 55 per cent passing marks.
- The maximum age limit for the post of Technician is 28 years
- The maximum age limit for the position of Assistant Engineer is 30 years.
- The candidates should check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
Selection Process for NGRI Recruitment 2017
- The selection process for the recruitment of candidates who are applying fo rthe post of Technician will involve a Written Test and then a Trade test.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer the selection process will involve a written exam and an interview.
Application Fee for NGRI Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the female candidates and the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD/CSIR categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General category is Rs.100
The fee have to be paid through online mode of Credit card, Debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for NGRI Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.ngri.org.in
- Click on the link that reads 'Advertisement link and then click on Advertisemnt tab.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the required details in the space provided.
- Pay the application fees
- Submit the details.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.