National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Management Trainees posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website.
NFL vacancy details:
- Post name: Management Trainees
- No. of posts:41
- Job Location: All Over India
Educational requirements for NFL recruitment:
- For Management Trainee (Chemical): Candidates must hold a full-time regular Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology.
- For Management Trainees (Mechanical): Candidates must hold a full-time regular Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology.
- For Management Trainees (Electrical): Candidates must hold a full-time regular Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology.
Age limit for NFL recruitment:
(As on December 31, 2017)
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 27 years.
Pay scale for NFL recruitment:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 16,400- Rs.40,500 per month.
Selection process for NFL recruitment:
- The candidates will be selected on GATE 2016 marks and Personal interview.
Application fee for NFL recruitment:
Important dates for NFL recruitment
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.700 plus additional bank processing charges is to be paid online.
- The application fee is not applicable to SC/ST/Ex Sm/ PwBD/ Department candidates.
How to apply for NFL Recruitment:
- Visit the official website
- Click on 'Careers' and then 'continue to careers.
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post. Apply online by clicking on the application link.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees before the last date.
- Submit the application form. Download, take a print out
Important dates for NFL recruitment:
- Starting date for submission of application: December 19, 2017
- Last date for submission of application: January 18, 2018
For more information about the job notification, click here