National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Engineer, Manager, and Senior Manager posts. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply on the official website.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. There are a total of 65 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for NFL Recruitment 2017
- The last date to apply for the post is December 15, 2017.
- The final date to send in the hard copy of the application is December 27, 2017.
Vacancies for NFL Recruitment 2017
- Chemical :25 Vacancies
- Mechanical : 15 Vacancies
- Electrical : 06 Vacancies
- Instrumentation : 04 Vacancies
- Civil : 04 Vacancies
- Electrical : 08 Vacancies
- Materials : 03 Vacancies
Pay Scale for NFL Recruitment 2017
- Engineer: Rs. 16,400 to 40,500
- Manager: Rs. 29,100 to 54,500
- Senior Manager: Rs. 32,900 to 58,000
Eligibility for NFL Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to have finished their B.Sc Engineering/B.E./B.Tech in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidate needs to check the official notification for more information.
- Engineer post: Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Manager and Senior Engineer post: Maximum age limit is 45 years
Selection process for NFL Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on written test which will be online and an interview process.
Application Fees for NFL Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen categories do not have to pay the fees.
- Candidates who belong to other categories applying for Engineer posts have to pay Rs. 700.
- Candidates who belong to other categories applying for Manager and Senior Manager posts have to pay Rs. 1000.
How to Apply for NFL recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website- www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Click on 'Careers' and then 'continue to careers.
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online by clicking on the application link.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees before the last date.
- Submit the application form.
- Download, take a print out and send the hard copy to - Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301.