The second allotment list for the medical admissions through NEET has been released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). MCC is the authority which conducts the all India counselling for medical admission.
Medical Admissions 2017
The admissions will be granted for medical and dental seats at Deemed/Central universities.
Where to find the NEET second allotment list 2017?
Candidates who have secured a NEET rank can check their allotment status for candidates for the second round of counselling on MCC official website.
Dates to remember
The admission process for the candidates who have been allotted a seat in the second round of NEET 2017 counselling will begin on August 12 and students would need to complete admission formalities by August 20.
After the conclusion of the admission process on August 20, MCC will display the seat matrix for seats which remain vacant.
How to check NEET 2nd Allotment List 2017?
In order to check NEET Second 2nd List 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to MCC official website: www.mcc.nic.in
- Click on the UG Medical Counselling tab and then click on the Deemed/Central Universities Counselling tab.
- Click on the Round II Result link
- Fill in your details such as roll number
- Click to submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Candidates who are allotted a seat should also download their provisional allotment letter.
Documents to carry
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity
- Category certificate