North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates who want to apply post Counsellors. The last date to apply for the post is October 24, 2017.
There are 172 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as Delhi.
Important Dates for NDMC Recruitment 2017
- The application process begins on October 10, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form is October 24, 2017.
Vacancies and Pay Scale for NDMC Recruitment 2017
- There are 172 vacancies available for the post of Counsellor.
- The pay scale as per the notification is Rs. 9300 to 34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 per month for the post.
Eligibility for NDMC Recruitment 2017
The candidate is required to check the official notification to get more information related to educational qualification, age limit, experience ad age relaxation rules for the Counsellor post.
Selection Process for NDMC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test and personal interview.
How to Apply for NDMC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - mcdonline.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Go to the application link and apply online.
- Fill up the form with all your details.
- Upload a scanned copy of recently taken passport size photograph and your signature.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy of your application form and take a print out for further use.