Admissions for Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration program for the academic session 2017-18 has been opened by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida. The institute has invited applications for admission to eligible candidates. They can apply latest by April 14, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc
The candidates should have a twelfth standard passed certificate from a recognised board or university. Final year students are also eligible to apply.
The marks acquired in NCHM Joint Entrance Exam (NCHM-JEE) will be the deciding factor for selecting the candidates.
How to apply:
- Visit the NCHM official website nchm.nic.in
- On the left side under Admission to B.Sc. H&HA, click NCHM JEE-2017
- A new page with options for making the online registration with or without uploading your photo will open.
- Click on the desired option
- Click the link Fresh Candidate (CLICK HERE) to Create Log In
- A registration form will appear on a new screen. Enter your details such as name and date of birth.
- Enter the word verification code to verify that you are a real user
- Click Submit
The general/OBC and SC/ST/PD candidates can make the payment of Rs 800 and Rs 400 respectively, during the registration procedure.
Dates to Remember
- Last date for receipt of filled-in form: April 14, 2017
- Availability of admit cards: April 19, 2017
- Date of NCHMCT-JEE: April 29, 2017
- Date of declaration of result: Third week of May, 2017