The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released the admit cards for the candidates who will be appearing for the recruitment exams for assistant headmasters and teachers in Demonstration Multipurpose Schools (DMS). The DMS teacher recruitment examination will be conducted on July 30, 2017.
The admit cards for the examination can be downloaded by the applicants who will be appearing for the paper from the official website.
The candidates will have to attend the interview rpound after they get through the written examination. The candidates should fall in the age group of 35 to 45 for the post of Assistant Headmaster.The upper age limit for PGT is 40 years while the upper age limit for all the other teacher posts is 35 yeras
There are a total of 69 posts available for the candidates who get through the examination.
- Assistant Headmaster -2
- Postgraduate Teachers (PGT) -14
- Primary Teachers -13
- Trained Graduate Teachers- 11
- Work Experience Teachers -29
In a notice the NCERT said that " these posts are transferable amongst the constituent units of the Council located in Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar and Mysore."
How to download NCERT DMS Recruitment Exam Admist Cards 2017:
- Visit NCERT's official website - ncert.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads "Admit Card for the written examination for the post of AHM/PRT/PGT/TGT in Demonstration Multipurpose School (DMS)".
- Enter your details in the space provided - Email ID, Password, the captach code provided and login
- The Admit Card will appear, download the admit card and take print out for future refrence.
Also Read: CUK Recruitment: Apply For Faculty Posts